Free, public labyrinth walks on 2nd Friday at 7pm. You are welcome. Instruction and guidance are available.
Upcoming dates are
- December 9, 2011
- January 13, 2012
- February 10, 2012
- March 9, 2012
- April 13, 2012
- May 11, 2012
- June 8, 2012
People walk labyrinths:
- to satisfy their curiosity,
- to rest from anxiety, worry, busy schedules,
- to pray with their whole selves -- body, mind and soul,
- to notice Godís surprising ways,
- to experience healing and transformation.
What can you expect at the Labyrinth?
Labyrinth Walks are scheduled at least twice a month. If a different time is more convenient, contact the Church Office. (Labyrinth Ministry)
The walk itself may take about 20 - 30 minutes plus time before and after to prepare and then to reflect.
If you are new to walking or want some instruction or suggestions, there is a brochure available and people who can answer your questions.
You can walk the labyrinth with or without shoes on, as your balance and desire dictate.